Sunday, April 28, 2013

Found Another Seller Of Phantom Silks

A week and a half ago, I went into a store that I found to count up the quantities of Silks hosiery that they have. I am really happy for fans of Phantom Silks, because they now have a new stash of hosiery.

Unfortunately for the seller, she gets so little customer interest in hosiery, that people are not looking at the products. They have been there since well before 2011. I am confident that she bought them before the buyout.

Fortunately for the fanatic enthusiasts, that source of hosiery will almost definitely be there for years to come.

To help her get rid of it, I spent time organizing the racks, so that the hosiery would be easy to find. It was all volunteer work, but it is important to me that she be able to get rid of it. She was happy with my work, so she gave me a package of coffee flavoured candies.

I wore my shorts and opaque footless hosiery during my visit.

Thank you for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Could you share the name of the store or maybe even show us a picture of the display that you organized? How about a picture of a package of the hosiery?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am unbelievably frustrated right now. I looked around for the papers that I brought home, so that I could tell you which store it is, and so that I could digitize my notes, but apparently they aren't here. I really can't find them.

      I don't recall throwing them out, so they must be here, or they must have fell out of my jacket pocket.

      I'll let you know, if I find anything.

      Delete
  2. This is the best that I can offer right now, because it is underground, and not well promoted. It is really hard to find on the web.

    There is a photo of the store on the web, but I can't remember where it is. I can't even remember the name of the store. I have to go dig up the brochure. I'll keep you posted.

    The hosiery package looks like this.

    ReplyDelete