Thursday, January 31, 2013

I Sell Hosiery [Part 2]: Super Tall Support Hosiery Project

I want to create super long hosiery for you, even though I will not be able to wear it. Therefore, I started a project at Indiegogo.com, called Super Tall Support Hosiery. You can read about the technical details at that page. That specific project is long dead, but I am still actively using it to keep in touch with you all. The best way to keep in touch is by paying attention to the blog of that project page. To protect your privacy, I recommend using the project's news feed.

You can also subscribe to the blog that you are reading now.

It would be helpful to give me your contact information.

You can go to Hosiery Advocate's Boutique's contact page, and leave a message there.

You could also leave your contact info in the comments below. If you actually want to say something below, then comment first, and then leave your contact info in a separate comment, so that I can delete it after I get a copy. I want to do that, because I want to protect your privacy. Keeping your contact info in a separate comment allows me to delete it, without deleting what you want to say.

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment