Friday, June 15, 2012

Hosiery Consumer Alerts At Hosiery Advocate's Boutique

I believe that it is my duty to let you know when something is wrong with the products that are being manufactured. I am a consumer first, and a seller second.

Therefore, I have set up a part of my boutique, where I can list all the products that should have warnings. I have started with only 1 item, but I will add more as we go along.

I encourage all of my competitors to see how I did it, and to do likewise.

Do any of you have any suggestions? What could I do to improve it? Do you appreciate knowing about the problems? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below!

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I probably wouldn't discuss it like that since it's an internal problem with your supplier. Everyone has those.

    There is a way to check if it's the packaging that's wrong... see if you can find a coloured thread in the waistline. That's the size indication.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. That indicates what size it is supposed to be, but it doesn't indicate whether or not it was made properly. It doesn't mean that it was not defective.

    ReplyDelete