Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day Sheer Hosiery As Pants

I was sitting in Pacific Centre [i.e. a shopping mall], and I spotted a young girl, probably from Asia. She wore black or off-black pantyhose as pants. I could see her panties underneath, which appeared to be red. It all happened so fast. I think that she wore sheer-to-waist hosiery. I could not tell. My memory is really hazy, so it might have actually had a reinforced panty.

Remember, my dear readers, I am not talking about a woman wearing hosiery and a long shirt. I am talking about a woman wearing a shirt that went down to her waistband or hips. Her coat was open, so anybody could see her panties plainly. I wish that I had followed her to be sure that I saw correctly, but that might be a bit creepy. :^D

I also thought that I saw another girl like that, but with opaques. It was too hard to tell.

Do you think that it will become a trend?

The end. Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm confused how would it be creepy to follow her so you could tell her that you like her outfit and that you wanted to get a picture from the neck down on your phone for your blog? Seems to me she would be flattered. Is it really creepy to complimate someone?
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be considered creepy by her, because women are very emotional, and if they have a feeling that is slightly negative, then she could assume the worst. Even if a person compliments her outfit, she could assume that a creepy older guy is trying to pick her up.

      I know what you mean, though.

      Delete