Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Business Shorts And Suit: Reward For The First Year Of Work

Lately, I have been making goals to keep me motivated at work.

Every time I go to work, I buy myself a nice medium smoothie, or a Julius original, from Orange Julius. There have been times that I missed out on the treat, because I bought some Chinese food, and did not feel like it at the next break, but for the most part, I have been very consistent about it.

I have also made some larger goals. Every time I complete a full calendar month of employment, I will treat myself to something bigger, like maybe a nice sundae from Dairy Queen. We will see.

I have also made a long term goal. When I complete my first year of work, I will treat myself to a new black suit with business shorts. I think that it will look quite nice. Hopefully the suit will match my kilts. I chose this as a reward, because of how important it is that I be able to go out with visible hosiery, while wearing a suit.

The end. Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. This post amused me. :) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :^) You're welcome.

    Why did you find it amusing?

    ReplyDelete