Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Year In Review

New Year's Eve is here, and I thought that it would be good to do a quick review of the milestones that I have achieved. Read the remainder of the blog entry for the list.

  • I earned $37.58 in ad revenue from both of my main blogs.
  • I published 194 blog entries, in this blog, including this entry.
  • I maintained a consistent rate of 1 blog entry per day, or more, since Oct. 4, 2010. A relatively consistent blog entry rate of 1 blog entry per day, or more, starts around the beginning of Aug. 2010.
  • I maintained a average of 30 visitors per day, or more.
  • I managed to get my blog visible in searches. I do not quite know how, though. Almost half of my visitors are here because of search results.
  • I brought in 4,936 visitors, and they visited 12,019 pages. The word is getting out.
  • I managed to get 3 copies of my book into 2 public libraries.
  • I sold a copy of my book to my uncle and shared the news with my relatives.
  • I went on several outings.
  • I spoke to a few people about men in shorts and hosiery.
  • I got 3 Blogger followers, and perhaps a few subscribers, and perhaps a few people following these blog entries on Twitter.
  • I learned a few things about blogging.

I hope that you have a wonderful New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment