Saturday, October 23, 2010

Recommended Style Of Dressing And Recommended Poses

I think that I have been a little hard on hosiery men for not looking proper in their photos. I still stand by my statements, but I want to be a bit more positive, by focusing on 2 guys who seem to have pulled it off almost flawlessly. Keep reading for more information.

As of October 17th, 2010, I like all of forerunner2009's photos, except the October 15th photo, with the short shorts. His photos seem like they could appear in a family friendly magazine. The photos usually show his head. The photos usually show him as very modestly clothed. I recommend all of his poses. None of those poses make me wish that I had not looked. Good work. Keep it up.

As of October 17th, 2010, I like all of Donovan Lo's photos, except the photos of him wearing tight shorts, without the bike. Some of his photos show him with a woman. 1 or more of the photos show him with a child. Photos of him with a woman and child show acceptance and support. We need more of that. The motor bike helps, too. I recommend most of his poses. Good job. Keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment